Mt. Pleasant Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a loved one has been charged with a criminal act, you deserve an experienced attorney standing behind you, protecting your rights. The Law Office of James D. Veldhuis, P.C. has been serving clients' needs since 1983. We are skilled in calming the nerves of students, parents, and other clients by providing personal attention and exceptional legal representation based on honesty and integrity. Contact our Michigan criminal drug possession and domestic violence attorney for a free initial telephone consultation.
Murder · OWI/DUI · Drug Possession · Theft · Assault · Sex Crimes · Narcotics Offenses
Our office is experienced in defending a variety of felony and misdemeanor charges, such as:
- Homicide: including negligent homicide, reckless homicide, murder, manslaughter, and felony murder.
- Domestic abuse: including domestic violence, spousal abuse, domestic assault, domestic battery, harassment, stalking, and sexual assault.
- Drunk driving: including alcohol-related charges, such as DUI, DWI, OWI or OUI. In addition, we defend against underage drinking charges.
- Drug crimes: including drug manufacture or cultivation, drug delivery, or drug possession of marijuana, methamphetamines, cocaine, ecstasy, or other illegal substance.
- Theft and fraud: including burglary, robbery, shoplifting, identity theft, receipt of stolen property, and other theft crimes.
- Sex crimes: including rape, sexual assault, prostitution, indecent exposure, and other sex crimes.
- Assault and battery: including aggravated assault, kidnapping, disorderly conduct, false imprisonment, and simple assault.
- Traffic offenses: including drivers license suspension, drivers license revocation, and hit and run accidents.
- White collar crimes: including bribery, extortion, embezzlement, fraud, counterfeiting, conspiracy, money laundering, and other white collar crimes.
Michigan Criminal Defense Representation
When representing clients, we review the facts of the situation, talk about the client's previous criminal record, and discuss the likely outcomes of the case. We are upfront with clients from the beginning and keep them updated throughout the process so that there are no surprises. Michigan criminal law attorney, James Veldhuis, has extensive experience in Michigan state and federal courts and has established many effective defense strategies through his years of experience.
For experienced and aggressive representation, contact our Mt. Pleasant defense lawyer today. We offer flexible appointments, emergency availability, and a free initial telephone consultation.